Gameface Moisturiser 100ml
FREE Delivery Australia-Wide on orders over
FREE Delivery Australia-Wide
Gameface moisturiser is a tool to serve and protect you from the elements. Specifically engineered to be light on the skin and easily absorbed, Gameface is a unique formulation of Jojoba extract, Horopito oil, Ponga fern and Vitamin E, combined with a subtle infusion of essential oils to deliver a fragrance we call 'smoke and wood'.
The result is a nutrient-rich, hydrating cream that will leave skin feeling toned, supple and fresh.
A great moisturiser should add elasticity and toning; it should deliver active ingredients that work with the skin's composition assisting it to stay in balance and uplifted.
It should have active properties that can treat and protect the surface of the skin, addressing any surface inflammation or abrasions. And of course, it should work to hydrate the skin, locking in the good oil to keep skin enriched and healthy.
- A natural nutrient rich hydrating face moisturiser
- Winner of 2018 Beauty Shortlist Award for 'Best Moisturiser'
- Leaves skin soft, hydrated and protected
- Anti inflammatory
- Lightweight and absorbs fast
- Nourishing botanical ingredients
- Alluring 'smoke and wood' fragrance
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Made in New Zealand
(pronounced ho-HO-ba) is a botanical extract from the seed of the jojoba tree. Jojoba helps make Gameface light and non-greasy, being a wax ester it is the closest thing to the oil your skin naturally produces, so it is easily absorbed and works with your skin rather than fighting against it.
Ponga is an amazing species of fern that grows right down the bottom of the world in New Zealand. It has natural properties that are proven to deliver lift, reduce wrinkles and deliver a natural toning and tightening effect on your skin.
Horopito is found in New Zealand's backcountry, is one of the world's oldest flowering plants, having been around for over 65 million years due in large part to its amazing chemical defence system. Horopito works as a fantastic antioxidant and conditioning agent in Gameface.
A bespoke, natural formulation that may remind you of a mystical gypsy woman you once knew, mingled with the sweet mist of an ancient rainforest at dawn – yes we really said that… Actually, it is a combination of; Patchouli, Cedar, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender & Sandalwood.
Aqua (Water), Coco-Caprylate, Glycerine, Cetearyl Olivate (Olive Oil Extract), Sorbitan Olivate, Jojoba Esters, Cyathea Cumingii (Fern) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Tapioca Starch, Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristal Myristate, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Carbomer, Parfum (Patchouli, Cedar, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender & Sandalwood), Sodium Phytate, Lecithin, Pseudowintera Colorata (Horopito) Leaf Extract, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), †d-Limonene, †Linalool, †Citronellol, †Cinnamyl Alcohol, †Eugenol, †Geraniol, †Benzyl Benzoate. (†Component of Natural Fragrance)
How to use
- Scoop a small amount into the palm of your hand
- Massage into your face and neck for a natural, soothing experience. Adjust the amount to suit yourself. Dry skin may need a larger amount where as oilier skin types will require less.
- Massage until absorbed.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
BEST MOISTURISER EVER
I've gone through my fair share of face moisturisers as I've always had dry skin (especially in winter) but this moisturiser is insanely good and a little bit goes a long way. It also has a matte finish so I never have to worry about my face looking shiny or sweating it all out in summer. Definitely worth a try you will not regret it. Thanks Living Industries!
Thanks for the feedback Patrick, we're happy to help!
Feels great and lasts ages!
Having slightly oily skin I was on the hunt for a moisturiser that didn't make my face even more oily. I love gameface because it moisturises my skin and seems to soak in really well so there's no greasiness. Plus a tub of this stuff has lasted me months and I'm still going with it. Give it a shot!
Orders under $39.99: $6.95 Flat Rate
Orders $40 and over: Free Standard Shipping
Orders $150 and over: Free Express Shipping
Returning a product
1. Contact us to inform us you would like to organise a product return. We'll advise the most appropriate address for you to post the product/s to.
2. Pack and seal the item/s in their original packaging and post them back to us.
3. In the event that we receive the products in their original UNUSED and UNOPENED condition, we will process a refund of the original purchase price (not including original postage fees) to the purchaser's credit card or PayPal account.