Volcanic Ash & Green Clay Face Scrub
by Triumph & Disaster
Skin grows old and peels naturally. Left to their own devices dead layers of skin will sit on the surface until they either flake or are brushed away. Beneath dead skin pores build up deposits of sebum, the oil our skin naturally produces.
Over time these deposits collect particles of dirt creating blackheads and unhealthy looking skin. Regular exfoliation with a well balanced and complete face scrub like Rock & Roll Scrub will remove this build up of unwanted material, cleaning out dirty pores and revealing the fresh layers of good skin underneath.
Infused with a unique natural fragrance that we call 'Smoke and Wood', Rock & Roll Scrub is engineered with safe, efficient science combined with natural ingredients to be your own personal 'Mr WOLFE' for the face.
- Natural Ingredients
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- Sulfate Free
- Paraben Free
Created when solid rock shatters and magma separates into minute particles during volcanic activity. A little like diamonds, this stuff is created under pressure. As a result, this amazing organic matter is the star ingredient for a hard working face scrub. It acts as a natural abrasive and combines perfectly with natural clays for deep exfoliation.
A super-absorbent clay. We like to think of it as Kryptonite for blackheads. It's unbeatable at drawing out dirt and impurities from oily skin. It's nourishing too, being naturally rich in iron, magnesium and potassium.
Aqua (Water), Kaolin (Clay), Olive Green Clay, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Volcanic Ash, Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfum (Cedarwood, Patchouli, Pine, Eucalyptus, Pepper, Peru, Bergamot, Lavender, Sandalwood & Jasmine), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerine, Sorbic Acid, CI 77499 (Black Oxide), †d-Limonene, †Linalool. (†Component of Natural Fragrance)
How to use
- Rinse your face with warm water
- Place a dollop of Rock & Roll Scrub in the palm of your hand
- Add water to create a thick grey lather, then gently massage over the entire face and neck, be thorough and take your time avoiding your eyes and any other areas of sensitive skin
- After a period of gentle exfoliation wash your face clean with plenty of warm water
- Dry off
Proudly made in New Zealand.
We offer free delivery Australia wide on orders of $40 or more - just select 'Free Delivery' as the shipping method when finalising your order at the checkout. For orders totalling $39.99 or less, a delivery charge of $7.95 will apply. We also offer Express Shipping for $11.95. You can select this option at the checkout page.
Orders under $39.99: $7.95 Flat Rate
Orders $40 and over : Free Standard Shipping
Orders $150 and over: Free Express Shipping
Delivery to international destinations starts at $21.95 and is calculated at checkout depending on the weight of your order. All items are sent Air Mail and should arrive in 5-12 business days. We will usually post your order the same day it is received, providing it is placed before 3PM (AEST), Monday to Friday.
Returning a Product
1. Contact us to inform us you would like to organise a product return. We'll advise the most appropriate address for you to post the product/s to.
2. Pack and seal the item/s in their original packaging and post them back to us.
3. In the event that we receive the products in their original UNUSED and UNOPENED condition, we will process a refund of the original purchase price (not including original postage fees) to the purchaser's credit card or PayPal account.
Please allow up to 14 days from the date we receive the returned goods for the refund to be processed.