Cleansing Shave Foam
by Hunter Lab
A natural shaving lubricant crafted with native botanical extracts Quandong, Desert Lime and Wattle Seed to cleanse skin and help prepare and protect the face and neck prior to shaving.
Includes Tazman Pepper, Trehalose and natural vegetable Glycerin to intensely moisturise and hydrate, and help provide immediate razor relief.
The non-aerosol foaming pump produces a natural, luxurious foam lather which spreads easily and effectively, helping to soften facial hair and skin and provide the perfect close-shave lubrication.
The refreshing scent is a combination of Hunter Lab’s signature rum-essence and citrus essential oils, combined with refreshing Siberian Fir oil, which also has important anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties The result is a close, smooth shave and soft, soothed and nourished skin.
- Nasty Chemical Free
- Sulfate Free
- Paraben Free
- Silicone Free
- Synthetic Colour & Fragrance Free
Tazman Pepper Leaf
Native rainforest extract from the Tasmanian Pepper fruit, it helps inhibit the skin discomfort sensor and reduces inflammation. It helps reduce the appearance of skin redness and provides immediate relief of itching and irritation.
Quandong, Desert Lime And Wattle Seed Extracts
These native botanicals are all rich in anti oxidants, minerals and vitamins to nourish, moisturise, rejuvenate hair, and neutralises free radicals that cause damage at a molecular level.
Natural vegetable Glycerin is fantastic in skin and hair care because it helps maintain the skin's water balance on a cellular level, sealing in moisture and in turn preventing and combatting dry skin. It is also very easily absorbed by the skin, which helps other ingredients penetrate deeper and stay locked in for longer.
How to use
- Soak beard or moustache hair in warm water to soften hair and open pores.
- Apply shaving foam to brush, sponge or hand.
- Work shaving foam onto face in circular motions.
- Shave with razor of your choice.
Proudly made in Australia.
We offer free delivery Australia wide on orders of $40 or more - just select 'Free Delivery' as the shipping method when finalising your order at the checkout. For orders totalling $39.99 or less, a delivery charge of $7.95 will apply. We also offer Express Shipping for $11.95. You can select this option at the checkout page.
Orders under $39.99: $7.95 Flat Rate
Orders $40 and over : Free Standard Shipping
Orders $150 and over: Free Express Shipping
Delivery to international destinations starts at $21.95 and is calculated at checkout depending on the weight of your order. All items are sent Air Mail and should arrive in 5-12 business days. We will usually post your order the same day it is received, providing it is placed before 3PM (AEST), Monday to Friday.
Returning a Product
1. Contact us to inform us you would like to organise a product return. We'll advise the most appropriate address for you to post the product/s to.
2. Pack and seal the item/s in their original packaging and post them back to us.
3. In the event that we receive the products in their original UNUSED and UNOPENED condition, we will process a refund of the original purchase price (not including original postage fees) to the purchaser's credit card or PayPal account.
Please allow up to 14 days from the date we receive the returned goods for the refund to be processed.