Handcrafted in Switzerland, Baxter of California Combs are the ideal men's grooming tool to help you shape, tame and untangle your beard.
These combs are produced from high quality cellulose acetate sheets, a naturally modified polymer derived from cotton and tree pulp cellulose.
From cutting to polishing, each comb goes through a detailed 12-step process of manufacturing, entirely done by hand, resulting in smoothly tapered teeth and rounded tips for comfort and care of the beard and facial skin.
- Helps shape, tame and untangle hair
- Smooth tapered teeth
- Comfortable rounded tips
- Made with high quality, barber grade materials
- Made in Switzerland
- 3.25" inches in length
Orders under $49.99: $7 Standard or $15 Express
Orders $50 and over: Free Standard or $15 Express
Orders $150 and over: Free Express Shipping
Returning a product
1. Contact us to inform us you would like to organise a product return. We'll advise the most appropriate address for you to post the product/s to.
2. Pack and seal the item/s in their original packaging and post them back to us.
3. In the event that we receive the products in their original UNUSED and UNOPENED condition, we will process a refund of the original purchase price (not including original postage fees) to the purchaser's credit card or PayPal account.