Fibre Royale 95g
FREE Delivery Australia-Wide on orders over
FREE Delivery Australia-Wide
A strong, natural product that provides strength and hold without adding volume or dulling natural shine.
Utilising a bespoke blend of Beeswax, Argan oil and Kawakawa to mould hair and treat the scalp, Fibre Royale (in France they call it something else) is a strong hold, low volume product that delivers a natural look & style. Perfect for medium to long hair styles, ideal for both men’s and women’s cuts, best for thicker hair types.
Fibre Royale is infused with T&D’s bespoke fragrance named Santa Monica. Like its name sake Santa Monica is a complex juxtaposition of muscle, art and good times, where everyone and anyone are welcome, so long as they come to play. Derived from the emotionally calming ‘Ho wood’ bark, mixed with cold pressed orange rind and pine needle, it has been said that Santa Monica smells like a block party from the 90’s.
- A natural high performance hair styling fibre
- Strong hold and a natural matte finish
- Delivers tensile strength and weight without adding volume
- Ho Wood bark, Pine Needle and Orange Rind scent
- Treats and nourishes scalp
- Water based easy to wash out formula
- Designed for thick and long hair
- Cruelty free
- Made in New Zealand
- 95g tin
Beeswax adds texture and weight assisting the hold and shaping qualities. It also assists in preventing split ends whilst delivering shine and natural protection from the elements – like the best older brother you ever had - Beeswax has your back.
Argan Kernel Oil
Argan can act as a moisturiser for the scalp to fight dandruff and dry scalp. It can promote the growth of healthy, strong hair as opposed to thin, brittle hair. Packed full of Vitamin E and Omega 3, 6 and 9, Argan oil from the kernels of Morocco’s Argan tree (Argania Spinosa), Argan is a wonder ingredient for skin & hair with its healing, antioxidant and moisturising properties.
Macropiper Excelsum Oil
Kawakawa (Macropiper Excelsum) in Te Reo Māori (New Zealand’s indigenous language) refers to the bitter taste of the leaves, kawa meaning bitter. Also referred to as NZ Pepper Tree, Kawakawa was one of the most important plants in Rongoa (Maori medicine), Maori used it externally for cuts, wounds and bruises and also applied it as a treatment for toothache, nettle stings and eczema due to its natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. We use it for much the same properties, to treat scalp and calm heads.
Aqua (Water), Maltodextrin/VP Copolymer, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Parfum (natural fragrance), Macropiper Excelsum (Kawakawa) Oil, †d-Limonene, †Citronellol, †Linalool, †Geraniol. (†Component of Natural Fragrance)
How to use
Work a small amount of Fibre Royale through dry or damp hair. Walk tall, run strong.
Orders under $39.99: $6.95 Flat Rate
Orders $40 and over: Free Standard Shipping
Orders $150 and over: Free Express Shipping
Returning a product
1. Contact us to inform us you would like to organise a product return. We'll advise the most appropriate address for you to post the product/s to.
2. Pack and seal the item/s in their original packaging and post them back to us.
3. In the event that we receive the products in their original UNUSED and UNOPENED condition, we will process a refund of the original purchase price (not including original postage fees) to the purchaser's credit card or PayPal account.