Little Helper Hand Wash
When developing ‘little helper’ we made it with honest, hard working, hands in mind. The aim, to deliver a bright fresh clean hit and to bring a little joy to an everyday thing.
Little Helper comes in a 500ml PET Bottle, contains no sulphates SLS/SLES, utilises 100% natural surfactants and draws on the known benefits of Blue Cypress, Rosehip and Sweet Almond. ‘Little Helper’ will wash without drying out skin, leaving hands soft, fresh and most importantly clean.
- Natural Ingredients
- Synthetic Fragrance Free
- Sulphate Free
- Paraben Free
▪ Blue Cypress
Native to the more tropical regions of Australia, Blue Cypress Leaf is a powerful Phenolic Antioxidant source. Phenolic compounds are known for their strong antioxidant activity and anti-inflammatory action.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycerine, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Carbomer, Polyglyceryl 5 Oleate, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum (Natural Fragrance), Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Callitris Columellaris (Blue Cypress) Leaf Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil.
How to use
- Pump small amount onto hands and lather.
- Wash excess off under water.
Proudly made in New Zealand
We offer free delivery Australia wide on orders of $40 or more - just select 'Free Delivery' as the shipping method when finalising your order at the checkout. For orders totalling $39.99 or less, a delivery charge of $7.95 will apply. We also offer Express Shipping for $11.95. You can select this option at the checkout page.
Orders under $39.99: $7.95 Flat Rate
Orders $40 and over : Free Standard Shipping
Orders $150 and over: Free Express Shipping
Delivery to international destinations starts at $21.95 and is calculated at checkout depending on the weight of your order. All items are sent Air Mail and should arrive in 5-12 business days. We will usually post your order the same day it is received, providing it is placed before 3PM (AEST), Monday to Friday.
Returning a Product
1. Contact us to inform us you would like to organise a product return. We'll advise the most appropriate address for you to post the product/s to.
2. Pack and seal the item/s in their original packaging and post them back to us.
3. In the event that we receive the products in their original UNUSED and UNOPENED condition, we will process a refund of the original purchase price (not including original postage fees) to the purchaser's credit card or PayPal account.
Please allow up to 14 days from the date we receive the returned goods for the refund to be processed.