This natural, alcohol-free toner is your ticket to the show. As the name suggests, ‘Logic’ is all about simplicity, accuracy and clarity, values espoused in the pursuit of an honest, natural, effective solution to toning and treating skin.
By cleaning out the last remnants of each day’s (or last night's) oily residue and unwanted build up, ‘Logic’ works hard to clear pores and leave skin clean and taut. Engineered with a bespoke blend of proven actives this natural formulation balances, clears and tones without stripping or dehydrating sensitive skin, providing a much-needed ceremony to a daily routine.
- Natural Ingredients
- Alcohol Free
- Synthetic Fragrance Free
- Sulfate Free
- Paraben Free
▪ Tasmanian Pepper Fruit Extract (Tasmannia Lanceolata)
Bringing great calming and soothing benefits to all it touches Tasmanian Pepper is the perfect support player to all the other ingredients in the team. Sourced from Tasmania it was traditionally used by native Aborigines to treat external infections and inflammation when applied topically, we believe it’s the perfect player to soothe and calm irritable skin.
▪ Alpine Willow Herb Extract (Epilobium Fleischeri)
We use Willow Herb because it is clinically proven to shrink and reduce pore size, whilst balancing sebum production. It’s derived from Epilobium Fleischeri, a rare alpine plant that’s has been proven through clinical studies to have outstanding properties for sebum production and pore size reduction – all benefits that lead to a visibly improved skin appearance.
▪ Witch Hazel Extract (Hamamelis Virginiana)
With its Antioxidant, Natural Astringent, and Anti inflammatory properties what is less known is that there may be no plant on the planet that is more beneficial to improving your skin tone. Modern research continues to uncover its medicinal benefits which are as wide ranging as reducing inflammation, reducing cellular damage and swelling, preventing signs of aging, while also soothing wounds.
How to use
- Use after you're done cleansing with our Ritual Cleanser or exfoliating with our Rock & Roll Face Scrub. First off, dampen a disposable cotton wool pad with toner.
- Secondly, gently wipe the dampened bud all over your face and neck, avoiding your sensitive eye area.
- Repeat if necessary with a clean cotton wool pad.
- Let your skin dry naturally. Finito.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Cyathea Medullaris (Mamaku) Extract,Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Glycerine, Sorbic Acid, Cyathea Cumingii (Fern) Leaf Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Epilobium Fleischeri (Alpine Willowherb) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Extract.
Proudly made in New Zealand
We offer free delivery Australia wide on orders of $40 or more - just select 'Free Delivery' as the shipping method when finalising your order at the checkout. For orders totalling $39.99 or less, a delivery charge of $7.95 will apply. We also offer Express Shipping for $11.95. You can select this option at the checkout page.
Orders under $39.99: $7.95 Flat Rate
Orders $40 and over : Free Standard Shipping
Orders $150 and over: Free Express Shipping
Delivery to international destinations starts at $21.95 and is calculated at checkout depending on the weight of your order. All items are sent Air Mail and should arrive in 5-12 business days. We will usually post your order the same day it is received, providing it is placed before 3PM (AEST), Monday to Friday.
Returning a Product
1. Contact us to inform us you would like to organise a product return. We'll advise the most appropriate address for you to post the product/s to.
2. Pack and seal the item/s in their original packaging and post them back to us.
3. In the event that we receive the products in their original UNUSED and UNOPENED condition, we will process a refund of the original purchase price (not including original postage fees) to the purchaser's credit card or PayPal account.
Please allow up to 14 days from the date we receive the returned goods for the refund to be processed.