Natural Deodorant: Spice 50ml
With Triumph's deodorant ‘Spice’ their goal is to limit body odour by impairing the bacteria that produce it, dousing them with hypnotic, fragrant notes to create an intoxicating mix of exotic moolah.
New Zealand Manuka, Aloe Vera and Kawakawa combine with organic Lavender and the natural benefits of Sodium Bicarbonate to calm perspiration and neutralise our body’s odour.
It's fragrance is a bespoke heady mix of Frankincense, Bay Leaf and Clove that collide to calm perspiration and neutralise odour.
- Crafted with powerful natural ingredients
- Neutralises body odour and calms perspiration
- Fresh Frankincense, Bay Leaf and Clove scent
- Cruelty free
- Made in New Zealand
Probably New Zealand's most widely used native plant. Everything from tonics and teas to lip balms and Honey are infused with Manuka's goodness and sold on our shelves. In our Deodorant, we use it for its calming and neutralising benefits to help bring odour under control.
Kawakawa in Te Reo Māori refers to the bitter taste of the leaves, from kawa meaning bitter. Kawakawa or NZ Pepper Tree was one of the most important plants in Rongoa (medicine), Maori used it externally for cuts, wounds and bruises and also applied it as a treatment for toothache, nettle stings and eczema. All of which leads us to believe that it makes for a great ingredient in a cleansing, calming body wash.
Most of us are well versed in the benefits and properties of this awesome plant. Ask anyone with sunburn what they are reaching for and the answer will be Aloe Vera. We use Aloe Vera for its all-around properties to help us inhibit bacterial and fungal activity. The calming & cooling effect of Aloe Vera adds to the overall sensation of our deodorant.
Baking Soda / Sodium Bicarbonate
Baking Soda is alkaline, meaning it counteracts the bacteria-loving acids in sweat and acts as a natural balancing agent for armpit odour. Our formula has been developed to be low pH, making it gentle on the skin, but strong enough to mask the effect of bacteria and the odour they create.
We use a bespoke infusion of organic lavender as the vehicle to get all the other fragrance ingredients to the show. Lavender is your friendly train conductor doing all the hard yards to make sure the team is there on time and ready to play.
Orders under $49.99: $7 Standard or $15 Express
Orders $50 and over: Free Standard or $15 Express
Orders $150 and over: Free Express Shipping
Returning a product
1. Contact us to inform us you would like to organise a product return. We'll advise the most appropriate address for you to post the product/s to.
2. Pack and seal the item/s in their original packaging and post them back to us.
3. In the event that we receive the products in their original UNUSED and UNOPENED condition, we will process a refund of the original purchase price (not including original postage fees) to the purchaser's credit card or PayPal account.