NOM Pure Badger Shaving Brush: Tortoiseshell
The HJM nom shaving brush uses pure badger hairs which are known for being a little stiff. This helps to create a massaging effect when preparing to shave. It holds a good amount of water and is great for creating a lather with firm soaps. There is little maintenance required to make this brush last.
Pure badger is the basic quality among the natural hair types. The material is recognisable by its relatively dark colouring. The individual hairs are somewhat thicker, but still soft and flexible. This quality is highly recommended for those wishing to take a badger hair brush that provides a slightly stronger massage effect.
- High quality pure badger hair
- Havana tortoiseshell handle
- Anti-slip material
- Smooth lathering bristles
- Great for wet-shaving beginners
Model - GUSTAV 81 HA
Handle Material - Tortoiseshell Plastic
Bristle Type - Pure Badger
Knot Size - 21mm
Overall Height - 107mm
Manufactured in - Germany
Orders under $49.99: $7 Standard or $15 Express
Orders $50 and over: Free Standard or $15 Express
Orders $150 and over: Free Express Shipping
Returning a product
1. Contact us to inform us you would like to organise a product return. We'll advise the most appropriate address for you to post the product/s to.
2. Pack and seal the item/s in their original packaging and post them back to us.
3. In the event that we receive the products in their original UNUSED and UNOPENED condition, we will process a refund of the original purchase price (not including original postage fees) to the purchaser's credit card or PayPal account.