Old Fashioned Shave Cream
★ Winner of Mens Grooming Products - Beauty Shortlist Awards 2016
This cream reminds us that shaving is a skill passed down from generation to generation and as such, a thing of true value, like a good piece of advice. It's part ritual, part preparation, all 'you' time.
Triumph & Disaster Shave Cream delivers a great shave without the any of the nasties we now frown upon. Unique aromas of old school medicinal notes, bright, fresh citrus tones and a hint of Turkish barbershop at the back end, evoke a sense of tradition and nostalgia befitting a gentleman's morning ritual.
More than 100 shaves in every jar!
- Natural Ingredients
- 100% Cruelty Free
- Synthetic Fragrance Free
- Sulfate Free
- Paraben Free
A natural emollient with moisturising and protective qualities. As ancient as man, this all-purpose ingredient is rich in oils and active agents, creating a natural glide on the surface of the skin that produces a crisp, smooth shave with any style of razor.
▪ Combination coconut oil extracts, organic compounds and fatty acids
act as surfactants, reducing surface tension and allowing the water and oil components of the cream to combine creating a perfect lather. This action works to soften bristles and prepare the hair follicles, allowing the blades to get closer to the skin and create a super smooth result.
Aqua (Water), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Decyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Parfum (Spearmint, Grapefruit, Mint, Peru, Marjoram, Orange & Patchouli), Lanolin, Citric Acid, †d-Limonene, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, †Linalool, Salicylic Acid, †Citral, †Benzyl Benzoate. (†Component of Natural Fragrance)
How to use
- Calm the surface of the skin and soften hair follicles by applying warm water or a warm towel to the face.
- Apply a small amount of 'Old Fashioned Shave Cream' to either a shave brush or palm of your hand. Do not use too much water as the shave cream is designed to work upon itself, too much water 'wets out' the cream.
- Using our Badger Hair Shave Brush or your hands, create a bold lather on the area you will shave.
- With a fresh razor, shave clean in long smooth strokes. Be careful to pull with the natural grain of your hair follicles.
- Rinse clean.
Proudly made in New Zealand
We offer free delivery Australia wide on orders of $40 or more - just select 'Free Delivery' as the shipping method when finalising your order at the checkout. For orders totalling $39.99 or less, a delivery charge of $7.95 will apply. We also offer Express Shipping for $11.95. You can select this option at the checkout page.
Orders under $39.99: $7.95 Flat Rate
Orders $40 and over : Free Standard Shipping
Orders $150 and over: Free Express Shipping
Delivery to international destinations starts at $21.95 and is calculated at checkout depending on the weight of your order. All items are sent Air Mail and should arrive in 5-12 business days. We will usually post your order the same day it is received, providing it is placed before 3PM (AEST), Monday to Friday.
Returning a Product
1. Contact us to inform us you would like to organise a product return. We'll advise the most appropriate address for you to post the product/s to.
2. Pack and seal the item/s in their original packaging and post them back to us.
3. In the event that we receive the products in their original UNUSED and UNOPENED condition, we will process a refund of the original purchase price (not including original postage fees) to the purchaser's credit card or PayPal account.
Please allow up to 14 days from the date we receive the returned goods for the refund to be processed.