Sandalwood Shaving Cream Bowl 190g
Truefitt & Hill Sandalwood Shaving Cream is lightly scented with a hint of masculine sandalwood. Creates a rich, moisture-intense glide barrier that softens the heaviest of beards for a truly enjoyable shave.
Best used with a shaving brush. Also available in a smaller 75g tube which is great for travel.
- Lightly Scented
- Rich Moisture-Intense Glide
- Compatible With Any Shaving Brush
- Hydrates & Softens Beard Hair
- It's formulated in England
How to use
- If using a shave brush, be sure to soak it in warm water for 30-60 seconds before using shave cream.
- Soak beard or moustache hair in warm water to soften hair and open pores.
- Apply shaving cream to brush, sponge or hand.
- Work shaving cream onto face in circular motions.
- Shave with razor of your choice.
List of Ingredients
Water, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Potasium Hydroxide, Coconut Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Proplyparaben, Citronellol, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Truefitt and Hill Sandlewood Shaving Cream Bowl
Nice luxurious cream, better than other creams i have used before in the same scent. Smooth and reduced skin irritation afterwards (usually get some on my neck) Smells great. Want to try the soap next as usually prefer these ove creams however this cream will take some beating
Orders under $49.99: $7 Standard or $15 Express
Orders $50 and over: Free Standard or $15 Express
Orders $150 and over: Free Express Shipping
Returning a product
1. Contact us to inform us you would like to organise a product return. We'll advise the most appropriate address for you to post the product/s to.
2. Pack and seal the item/s in their original packaging and post them back to us.
3. In the event that we receive the products in their original UNUSED and UNOPENED condition, we will process a refund of the original purchase price (not including original postage fees) to the purchaser's credit card or PayPal account.