Triumph & Disasters Acacia and Gypsophila shampoo is a deep cleansing, gentle foaming, 100% naturally derived shampoo. The formula is enhanced with fresh peppermint notes while tazmen pepper actively treats the scalp, the keratin rich formula ensures volume and structure are kept in balance and damaged hair the chance to recover and rebuild.
Sulphate free to avoid pore blockage and brittle hair, Triumph & Disaster Shampoo utilises gentle plant based cleansers to remove build up of excess oils and residual hair products, making for a genuine hair & scalp treatment that has been cunningly disguised as a humble shampoo.
Triumph & Disaster is proving that the future is truly now, a green healthy future that focuses on the right things for you and the planet and in the process delivers killer performance to your hair and scalp.
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Sulphate Free
- Silicone Free
- No Synthetic Fragrances
* Triumph & Disasters Shampoo is designed to work in combination with Triumph & Disaster Conditioner, because a bit like Tarzan and Jane, the story isn’t half as interesting alone.
▪ Hydrolysed Keratin
Keratin is a family of proteins that make up large parts of hair, skin and nails. It gives structure and protection to our hair and cells whilst helping injured cells to heal and grow. Keratin protects dry and brittle hair, whilst it repairs, strengthens and nourishes to leave hair and scalp hydrated and healthy.
▪ Argan Oil
Packed full of Vitamin E and Omega 3, 6 and 9, Argan oil from the kernels of Morocco’s Argan tree (Argania Spinosa) is a wonder ingredient for skin and hair amazing healing, antioxidant and moisturising properties that combat problematic scalp issues and fight free radicals.
▪ Acacia Concinna, Desert Date & Gypsophila Root Extract
This all natural triumvirate combines to deliver a full bodied foam and natural cleansing action on both the hair follicle and scalp.
Aqua (Water), Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acacia Concinna Fruit Extract, Balanites Aegyptiaca (Desert Date) Fruit Extract, Gypsophila Paniculata Root Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Hydroxyethycellolose, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acid, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit (Tazmen Pepper) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Hydrolysed Keratin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Copper Chlorophyllin.
How to use
- Lather into hair covering from hair roots to tips.
- Rinse and repeat if necessary.
- Follow up with Triumph & Disaster Conditioner.
Proudly made in New Zealand
We offer free delivery Australia wide on orders of $40 or more - just select 'Free Delivery' as the shipping method when finalising your order at the checkout. For orders totalling $39.99 or less, a delivery charge of $7.95 will apply. We also offer Express Shipping for $11.95. You can select this option at the checkout page.
Orders under $39.99: $7.95 Flat Rate
Orders $40 and over : Free Standard Shipping
Orders $150 and over: Free Express Shipping
Delivery to international destinations starts at $21.95 and is calculated at checkout depending on the weight of your order. All items are sent Air Mail and should arrive in 5-12 business days. We will usually post your order the same day it is received, providing it is placed before 3PM (AEST), Monday to Friday.
Returning a Product
1. Contact us to inform us you would like to organise a product return. We'll advise the most appropriate address for you to post the product/s to.
2. Pack and seal the item/s in their original packaging and post them back to us.
3. In the event that we receive the products in their original UNUSED and UNOPENED condition, we will process a refund of the original purchase price (not including original postage fees) to the purchaser's credit card or PayPal account.
Please allow up to 14 days from the date we receive the returned goods for the refund to be processed.