West Indian Lime Cream Shaving Bowl 190g
Truefitt & Hill West Indian Limes Shaving Cream exhibits refreshing, effervescent, and zesty top notes of lime, lemon, and bergamot combined with a heart of petit grain, neroli and citronella resting on base notes of orange-flower and clove.
Creates a rich, moisture-intense glide barrier that softens the heaviest of beards for a truly enjoyable shave. Best used with a shaving brush. Also available in a smaller 75g tube which is great for travel.
- Provides a rich, smooth creamy lather
- Prevents shaving rash and razor burn from occuring
- Refreshing citrus, bergamot, neroli and orange-flower scent
- Perfect for use with a shaving brush
- Cruelty free
- Formulated in England
How to use
- If using a shave brush, be sure to soak it in warm water for 30-60 seconds before using shave cream.
- Soak beard or moustache hair in warm water to soften hair and open pores.
- Apply shaving cream to brush, sponge or hand.
- Work shaving cream onto face in circular motions.
- Shave with razor of your choice.
Water, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Coconut Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Propylbaraben, Cl 19140, Cl 42090
Orders under $49.99: $7 Standard or $15 Express
Orders $50 and over: Free Standard or $15 Express
Orders $150 and over: Free Express Shipping
Returning a product
1. Contact us to inform us you would like to organise a product return. We'll advise the most appropriate address for you to post the product/s to.
2. Pack and seal the item/s in their original packaging and post them back to us.
3. In the event that we receive the products in their original UNUSED and UNOPENED condition, we will process a refund of the original purchase price (not including original postage fees) to the purchaser's credit card or PayPal account.