YLF Body Wash
Rich in Argan oil, Green tea, Vitamin E and Kawakawa extract. YLF is a genuine ‘head, shoulders, knees and toes', that delivers a pleasant, slightly medicinal, Sandalwood and Neroli infused hit on the nose.
- Sandalwood & Neroli Scent
- Sulfate and paraben free
- Cruelty free
- Made in New Zealand
YLF's Best Features
1) The perfect all-rounder - YLF is T&D’s head, shoulders, knees and toes. Meaning it can do it all, wash the body, clean the hair and even lather for a shave.
2) Hydrate the skin - we utilise the smoothing and hydrating effects of Argan oil and plant based surfactants.
3) It should smell great – but not be too strong or overpowering, because you are in the shower, not a car wash. The sweet combination of Neroli and Sandalwood delivers on this herbal, woody promise.
4) It should be nutrient rich - nothing ensures this more than the combination of Argan oil, Kawakawa and Green tea leaf extract. YLF actively protects the skin’s natural lipid balance and avoids stripping the skin of its moisture and nutrients, it is free of denatured alcohol and concentrated menthols - Triumph & Disaster does not use these ingredients ever.
Packed full of Vitamin E and Omega 3, 6 and 9, Argan oil from the kernels of Morocco’s Argan tree (Argania Spinosa) is seen as a wonder ingredient for skin and hair with its amazing healing, antioxidant and moisturising properties that combat problem skin and fight free radicals, whilst nourishing and hydrating skin and hair.
Kawakawa Leaf Extract
Kawakawa in Māori refers to the bitter taste of the leaves, from kawa meaning bitter. Kawakawa or NZ Pepper Tree was one of the most important plants in Rongoa (medicine), Maori used it externally for cuts, wounds and bruises and also applied it as a treatment for toothache, nettle stings and eczema.
Green Tea Leaf Extract
Green tea is widely know for its rich antioxidant properties. Those agents which can counteract the effects of oxidant radicals, “free radicals” as they are commonly called, are by-product of the body that can cause damage to cells and tissues. Antioxidants bind to the free radicals, deactivating them before they can cause harm.
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that can be isolated from vegetable oils. Its benefits include strengthening the skin's natural defenses, protecting lipid balance and reducing water loss. Being naturally derived, we use vitamin E to help fight free radical damage, as a natural skin-conditioning agent and as an antioxidant.
How to use
- Pump a generous amount onto your hand or a sponge.
- Apply liberally to body and neck in gentle circular motions.
- Rinse off excess with warm water.
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycerine, Natural Fragrance (Cedarwood, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Lavender, Neroli, Petitgrain, Rose, Ylang Ylang, Potassium Sorbate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Macropiper Excelsum (Kawakawa) Leaf Extract, †Geraniol. (†Component of Natural Fragrance)
Orders under $39.99: $6.95 Flat Rate
Orders $40 and over: Free Standard Shipping
Orders $150 and over: Free Express Shipping
Returning a product
1. Contact us to inform us you would like to organise a product return. We'll advise the most appropriate address for you to post the product/s to.
2. Pack and seal the item/s in their original packaging and post them back to us.
3. In the event that we receive the products in their original UNUSED and UNOPENED condition, we will process a refund of the original purchase price (not including original postage fees) to the purchaser's credit card or PayPal account.